Pages

VirtueMart Multiple Shipping Address and Shipping Method per Quantity-Product

Hi, If your looking for Joomla VirtueMart Multiple Shipping Address and Method per Quantity and per Product .

here is my solution for this,

this solution meets these following requirement,

1) Customer can request each quantity in a product to ship to different address . that means there is option to enter/assign/define the specific shipping address for each quantity of products that you have added to the cart . not only quantities of one product but also to all quantities that comes under each products . More simply , to all items of the VirtueMart cart .

2) in the same way , customer can choose/assign the Shipping methods to each qunaity/items of the cart . for example shipping methods are - FedEx-2Day - 24.6 $ , UPSC - 38.85 $ , FedEx-Over-Night - 78.20 $ .

3) Plus a Gift Message to each Item of the VM cart .

Additional Features ,

1) One Click CSV Import and Export of orders .

2) Superb Admin management .

3) Supports all kinds if  payments methods .

For overview , Please look at the screen shots below .


A)


my email to contact is - scriptzguru@gmail.com

I do check email inbox frequently for every 30minutes so, you will get response soon .

and please drop you comments/opinion .

- Guru .


Hello sir/ma’am, 

Please find the Updated attachment below .

I would like to give out this script with complete Ownership  .  So you can sell the unlimited copy of this script or either you can use it for your Business , in simple words you can do anything with this script after you own this script , Once I sold this script , I will be no longer owner of this script .

Between , after you own this script , you can hire me for further development of this script for rich features or future requirements, I will support you and your Business in this way . No worries!.


So, Please Bid your amount here .


Please note : Strict rule - You can email the queries regarding the script features or something about the script , but before that you should Bid here , I will respond only to the person who will Bid here .

Updated attachment













 

 

 


-Guru( Sachin ) .














2 comments:

  1. Hi There

    I am very interested in this development. I have emailed you 3 times to the address above but you have not responded. Please could you contact me. It is from a yahoo uk address.

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, please contact me . please let me know your email address or email me , I will message you back within few minutes .

    Have nice day . Best regards and Thank you .

    ReplyDelete